How to Make Solarized Water – Reap the Benefits of the Sun Today
Last Updated on March 22, 2021 by Mileva Stankovic
The summer’s back and that means that we’ll have sun, sun and more sun! And while some are not the biggest fans of heat, benefits of the Sun can’t be measured!
Spending time on the sun gives you much-needed vitamin D and also helps you to mentally relax, especially when combined with the seaside. But did you know about the powers of solarized water?
What is Solarized Water
In short, solarized water combines the wavelengths of colors and sunlight to upgrade the healing powers of water that you drink. It’s very simple to make, all you need are see-through colored glass bottles or glasses and tap water. Still, there are some things you need to pay attention to.
The maximum amount of solarized water you can make is 2 l in one go. (Some say you have to use a bottle with a tight cap, but I sometimes use a simple glass that I don’t cover.) The less water you use, the better, because the concentration of Sun’s energy will be bigger in smaller amounts of liquid.
Never use plastic bottles or glasses to make of solarized water, because plastic bottles and glasses emit toxins and can affect you in a wrong way. Also, if you use bottle caps to seal the bottle, they too should be made of glass, or any other material but plastic. Try to find a see-through bottle cap. It should only serve to protect the water from dust and insects that can fall in.
Put the bottle on the ground. Not concrete or grass. In case you didn’t know, the Earth gives the energy back to you, it does not take it away. If you ever read anything related to Sungazing, it’s the same principle. Concrete and grass behave like the sponge and absorb all the energy that you will need stashed in your solar water. Don’t waste benefits of the Sun – store it to feel better.
- These 4 Benefits of Reading Will Definitely Give You A Reason To Buy a Book
- These 5 Ways to Find Inspiration Will Help You Create Masterpieces
- It’s 2021 and Tailwind Create Now Supports Instagram and Facebook
If you don’t have a place with earth, use a flower pot.
Your of solarized water will be completely filled with energy in about 5-8 hours. If you forget about it and leave it in the Sun for more than 8 hours, that’s okay, just make sure not to leave it out during the night, because again, the energy will evaporate.
Try to drink it in the next 24 hours, and if you can’t, simply put it back out in the Sun. Benefits of the Sun are there for you as long as the summer lasts.
During the winter, put the bottle or the glass on the window sims, so that you avoid freezing.
Benefits of the Sun and Colored Glasses
- Purple: purifies, calms the mind, fixes nervousness, cures headaches, bathes the skin, fixes insomnia, and soothes the back pain.
- Indigo blue: purifies the blood, relieves the pain, works good with arthritis and rheumatism, calms the mind, helps to release fears, heals the wounds. The blue one is the most famous and it seems to be the most powerful solarized water. Why blue? That is the color of the fifth chakra (Vishuddha) and that chakra is extremely important because it helps the energy circulate up and down through other chakras. Vishuddha is the bridge between the physical and the spiritual world, between heart and mind. Science also proved that blue color greatly affects the mind and behavior.
- Blue: this is antiseptic water, calms the fever, can be used to gargle for a sore throat.
- Green: relieves stress, insomnia, fear, strengthens the immune system, calms the heart beating.
- Yellow: yellow is a laxative, diuretic, helps with the studying problems.
- Orange: helps with all kinds of muscle spasms, period problems, cramps, lifts depression. Positively affects the lungs, gums, and teeth.
- Red: beats tiredness, warms the body up, raises blood pressure. Beats depression helps with circulation.
- Pink: combines the energy of violet and red.
Final Word on Benefits of the Sun
We’ve already covered how green nature can help us heal and how water can uplift us, and now it’s time to use the sunlight and its benefits. We should never miss the opportunity that is given to us, there is enough of everything on our planet that can help us grow and heal. Natural sources are always the best ones. Stay well and healthy and enjoy the benefits of the Sun as much as you can.