Powerful 35+ Law of Attraction gratitude Quotes to Change Your Life
Last Updated on September 15, 2021 by Mileva Stankovic
If you’ve visited us before, you know we believe in LOA.
This is why today, we’ll list over 35 Law of Attraction gratitude quotes to help you remain happy, grateful, keep the high vibe.
When implemented properly, these Law of Attraction gratitude quotes can speed up your manifestations and reconnect you with your higher self. It can also make you happier, according to Harvard.
How to use Law of Attraction gratitude quotes?
The best way to enjoy the power of Law of Attraction gratitude quotes is to read them out loud in the morning or write them down and hold them close to you, so that you can recall a quote at any time.
Or, select one of your favorite Law of Attraction gratitude quotes, write it down, and place it below your pillow, in your wallet, or in your car.
Without further ado – enjoy some of the best Law of Attraction gratitude quotes:
1. “It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.” ~ Unknown
2. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” ~ Thornton Wilder.
3. “Nothing new can come into your life unless you are grateful for what you already have.” ~ Michael Bernard
4. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” ~ William Arthur Ward
5. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
6. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ~ Mark Proust
7. “The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.” ~ Dr. Robert Holden
8. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” ~ Gerald Good
9. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” ~ Frank A. Clark
10. “Sometimes we spend so much time and energy thinking about where we want to go that we don’t notice where we happen to be.” ~ Dan Gutman
11. “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” ~ Todd Stocker
12. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” ~ Tecumseh
13. “Whatever life throws at me I’ll take it and be grateful for it as well.” ~ Tom Felton
- Fascinating Soul Contract Facts To Know in 2021
- 35+ Powerful Law of Attraction Quotes in the Bible That’ll Blow Your Mind
- Powerful 35+ Law of Attraction gratitude Quotes to Change Your Life
14. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” ~ Ralph Marston
15. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” ~ Kristin Armstrong
16. “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” ~ W. Clement Stone
17. “Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.” ~ Deepak Chopra
18. “I am going to spend my time today just thanking the people that played a role in my career, because I truly do believe that I was blessed by a lot of people that paths crossed mine as I went down the road in my career.” ~ Nolan Ryan
19. “Of all the characteristics needed for both a happy and morally decent life, none surpasses gratitude. Grateful people are happier, and grateful people are more morally decent.” ~ Dennis Prager
20. “Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that thankfulness is indeed a virtue.” ~ William Bennett
21. “There is not a more pleasing exercise of the mind than gratitude. It is accompanied with such an inward satisfaction that the duty is sufficiently rewarded by the performance.” – Joseph Addison
22. “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls” – Aesop
23. “None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” – Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
24. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankful- Henri Frederic Amiel
25. “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” – Karl Barth
26. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…. It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
27. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher
28. “The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” – Henry Ward Beecher
29. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” – Budda
30. “When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs?” – G.K. Chesterton
31. “You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink.” ~G.K. Chesterton
32. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
33. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.” – Cicero
34. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” – Frank A. Clark
35. “Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” – Margaret Cousins
36. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” – William Faulkner
37. “To the generous mind the heaviest debt is that of gratitude, when it is not in our power to repay it.” – Benjamin Franklin
38. “Gratitude is the least of the virtues, but ingratitude is the worst of vices.” – Thomas Fuller
These Law of Attraction gratitude quotes will undoubtedly help you with expressing gratitude to the Universe. Remember to use them daily for the best effect and make sure to leave a comment about which one you loved the most.