I bet you’re here because you blocked out and you’re looking out for solutions on how to beat Writer’s Block. I have a simple one – imagine that your mind is a garden of ideas. Every flower is a part of your story. Imagine it with vivid colors and different flowers. You are free to always go out and pluck a flower. There’s your inspiration
If you want to listen, here’s a video. Near the end I ramble about beta readers. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel – there is more to come soon:
- How to Become Uplifted, Healed and Inspired Through Earth – Grounding, Zen Gardens, and Crystals
- How to Improve Your Life – 3 Simple Things You Can Do Today
- How to Deal with Work Burnout and Cool Down
- What Are 10 Things That Are Simply Not Worth It?
- Why First Year of Blogging is More Painful than Stepping on a Lego
- What Is Bechdel Test and Should You Use It in Writing?