Humanity needs kindness. Especially now. So here are some kindness quotes.
“Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” –Princess Diana
“Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.”–Scott Adams
“We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” –Ronald Reagan
“Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” –Lucius Annaeus Seneca
“Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” –Joseph B. Wirthlin
“Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” –Robert Green Ingersoll
“Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world, no matter what you look like.” –Anonymous
“Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
- 44 Positive Affirmations for Depression to Inspire Change
- When Life Gives You Lemons – Suck Them Dry to Show How Strong You Are
- What Are 10 Things That Are Simply Not Worth It?
- Why First Year of Blogging is More Painful than Stepping on a Lego
- I’m Coronavirus
- Working From Home – Tips and Tricks for Freelance Work