Welcome back to Inspiration Wise, today I want to present my favorite quotes that I will always go to whenever I’m feeling down or uninspired. Without further ado:
1. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.”
I love how this quote implies the persistence of a person, yet somehow a wrong one. They hit a wall, and keep hitting it every day until they’re tired and then they stop, instead of stopping before and realizing what’s going on. It can apply to any situation and/or person in one’s life.
2. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
William W. Purkey
True happiness is inside of us. As long as we push it aside for some feeble reasons, we will never be happy.
3. “Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols
Yes, yes and a hundred times YES. This man is one of a kind. Read my favorite quotes here or listen to me reading them. I simply adore him. But this one hits close to home because I was always surrounded by music and music has helped me through some very important parts of my life. I want music around me while I’m alive, while I’m dying and possibly on my gravestone there could be a speaker. (I like to go too far sometimes)
4. “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.”
Need I say anything? Life around us is full of things that can be twisted and turned into an inspirational thought.
5. “It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark”
Always be ready for something different to happen. I won’t say bad because different can be bad too for some people who get stuck in a routine. Even though we cannot physically be ready for everything, we can at least think a bit ahead and always be prepared in our thoughts. Because life is how we react to it, it’s best to stay…
6. “…ahead of the curve.”
(Watched Joker recently and he’s all I’m thinking about. I will watch it at least three more times. What a work of art!)
7. “Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.”
Coming from an inventor it’s not a surprise to read this, but it’s true in other life aspects. Your idea might be wonderful and it can change the world, but if you don’t go for it, it will fall in line with other useless plans of humanity. So go for it!
8. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
I think we all felt this. Authors are truly strange beings, we can build and destroy both ourselves and the worlds we create. No story should be untold. No life wasted.
9. “I am a dreamer but when I wake
You can’t break my spirit – it’s my dreams you take.”
James Blunt, Goodbye My Lover
Oh, this is me, this is so me. “Waking me up” never actually worked though. I’m still a dreamer and hopefully, I will never open my eyes to the world.
- How I Escaped the Claws of WIX Platform Part II
- How I Escaped the Claws of WIX Platform Part I
- Looking to Build Your Instagram Feed? Tailwind can Help You
- DAEIOS: 140 FEET DOWN – a Dystopian Science Fiction Thriller
- Your Ultimate Guide To A Powerful Book Launch